Gospel Blues – First Day I Met Jesus by Emmakins Noel Returns September 12
A New Chapter Begins: "First Day I Met Jesus" Returns on September 12
By Emmakins Noel (formerly Emma Kins)
To everyone who has supported me from the beginning—this is for you.
Many of you knew me as Emma Kins. You listened to my music when it was playing on CDs and cassette tapes back in 2002. One of those songs was "First Day I Met Jesus," a song that reached countless people during that era.
Now, after all these years, that same message is coming back to the world in a new way.
Through OSMA RECORDS (One Sound Music Africa), "Gospel Blues – First Day I Met Jesus" will officially be released on September 12 across major digital streaming platforms, giving a new generation the opportunity to experience this song for the first time.
From CDs to Streaming Worldwide
What once lived in millions of CD and cassette collections is now stepping into the digital era.
Whether you're listening on Spotify, Boomplay, Apple Music, YouTube Music, Audiomack, or other streaming platforms, this release marks the beginning of a new chapter for Gospel Blues.
Be Part of the Journey
Before the release, I need your support.
- Pre-save "First Day I Met Jesus" on Spotify and your favorite streaming platform.
- Follow my Spotify artist page so you'll be notified as soon as the song goes live.
- Stay connected for the official Gospel Blues EP, which will follow this release.
- Watch out for the official music videos, coming after the EP launch.
Thank You for Walking This Journey
To everyone who believed in my music years ago—thank you for keeping those memories alive.
And to everyone discovering these songs for the first time, welcome.
September 12 is more than a release date. It's the return of a timeless message for a new generation.
Gospel Blues – First Day I Met Jesus
By Emmakins Noel (formerly Emma Kins)
Presented by OSMA RECORDS – One Sound Music Africa
Save it. Follow it. Share it. Let's make history together once again. https://push.fm/ps/emmakins-noel-first-day-i-met-jesus-osma-records
%20(1)%20(1).png)
September 12 is almost here! 🙌
ReplyDeleteIf you remember Emma Kins from the CD and cassette days, this is our reunion. And if you're discovering this song for the first time, welcome to the journey.
🎧 Save "Gospel Blues – First Day I Met Jesus" on Spotify, Boomplay, and your favorite streaming platform.
🔔 Follow my Spotify artist page so you'll be first to hear the official release and the full Gospel Blues EP, followed by the official music videos.
💬 Tell me: Where did you first hear my music—CD, cassette, church, or is this your first time listening?